Landlords - Legislation and Regulations

How can I ensure that I keep up to date with changing regulations and legislation?  

The best way of keeping up to date is to join a landlords association which will keep you informed of any changes to legislation and regulations that you need to know about - contact the National Landlords Association, the Guild of Residential Landlords or the Residential Landlord Association for further information.

Powys Council's Private Sector Housing Section enforces housing standards and management practices in rented accommodation and they should be contacted if landlords wish to find out about requirements in relation to room size, fire precautions, amenities etc. Telephone 01597 827464 for additional information.

Download Adobe Reader by clicking here.


Home Page

Landlords Menu